Sunday, June 17, 2012

Delayed Update: Day 1-9

Hi All,

Apologies for the delay in updating this blog.  Despite best intentions, I have not had access to an internet connection for 9 days.

I have, however, been keeping a diary each day, so I will belatedly add each day as a separate blog entry.  Although this format might be a bit annoying for those following me in real-time, the purposes of keeping this blog are three-fold (to update people at home while I am away on this tour; to maintain a record for myself when all my adventures seem to blur together, and to provide information for anyone curious enough stumble across my blog seeking information about cycling in Hokkaido) and the latter two are best served by keeping and entry-per-day format.

So, here goes:


No comments:

Post a Comment